Presented by Army National Guard and hosted by PDA.
This two-day clinic is open to all female players regardless of club affiliation. The goal of the camp is to continue developing current players while introducing potential players to a challenging and enjoyable training environment.
On the first night, college coaches from Bucknell, Delaware, FDU Teaneck, Georgetown, Rutgers, Villanova, Princeton and TCNJ will speak to the players and parents about the college process from A-Z. On the second night, the college coaches will conduct all field sessions!
FDU Teaneck-Rick Stainton
DATE & LOCATION: May 1-2, 2013.
- May 1, 2013 @ Double Tree Hotel | 200 Atrium Drive | Somerset, NJ
- May 2, 2013 @ PDA Complex
COST: Free to all participants as the clinic is sponsored by the Army National Guard.
AGES: Open Registration. Any and all participants ages 14-18. (Rising sophomores to graduating seniors). Limited to 150 players on a first come (register) basis.
• Evening #1 May 1, 2013 | 7pm - 9pm | College Discussion (Light Snacks/Pizza Provided)
- Opening: College coaches speak to the participants & parents/guardians about the college process.
- College Coach Panel for a Q&A.
• Evening #2 May 2, 2013 | 6pm – 9:30pm | Field Session by College Coaches
- 6:00pm-7:30pm: Group 1 (Field Session)
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm: National Guard recruiter spoke with a benefits talk Q&A.
- 8:00pm – 9:30pm: Group 2 (Field Session)
• College coaches will conduct all sessions, with club coaches acting as assistants.
• Each participant will receive one t-shirts, one draw string bag and a water bottle compliments of the National Guard.
Click here to register