PDA Shore Announces 2018 Girls Summer Camp Dates
In 2018 over 200 female players from across the Jersey Shore were able to take advantage of the PDA Shore Girls summer camps that were held in partnership with Sky Blue FC, New Jersey’s own women’s professional soccer team. The PDA camps held in the Toms River Area exposed each young player to the same player development curriculum that has produced many stand out collegiate, professional and National team players.
2018 PDA Shore Girls’ Camps will feature:
Proven PDA soccer development curriculum
· Internationally & Nationally qualified PDA coaches
· Unique Tuesday-Thursday structure to maximize soccer instruction while still enjoying the summer!
· FREE Sky Blue FC ticket for each camper
· Exclusive player autograph session for all campers at a Sky Blue FC game
· Sky Blue FC player appearances at camp (Based on team schedule and availability)
· Sky Blue FC goodies/information to be distributed at camp
PDA Shore Girls soccer camps are open to ALL players not just current PDA players and are ideal for female soccer players who wish to use the summer months to improve their individual game in a fun yet demanding environment. Places on each camp are limited and many age groups were sold out early last year. Register ASAP to avoid disappointment!
ALL Camps are open to non-PDA players
Intended for travel and elite level soccer players, the curriculum is specially designed to target individual, technical aspects of the game in a challenging yet fun environment. Experienced PDA staff will be focusing on game related skills whilst fostering a healthy competitive spirit and love for the game in the players. Emphasis for this camp is on the individual player maximizing their skill potential in an age appropriate group setting.
Tech Camp #2
When: July 17-19th, 2018
Please direct any questions on the program to PDA Shore Director of Coaching at PDAshoredoc@gmail.com