PDA Soccer Club
The Players Development Academy
The Players Development Academy Inc, (PDA) is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation dedicated to the promotion and development of youth soccer in New Jersey.
Our mission is:
- To provide exceptional youth soccer players with a challenging program that will offer opportunities to compete in national and international competitions, with a goal that these players will gain exposure to enhance their opportunities to further their development as student athletes at the college level.
- To put a year-round "soccer-only" training facility in place with top quality playing surfaces, lighted fields, and an all-weather field turf -- an environment through which players in the academy can reach their full playing potential.
PDA Soccer Club.
The objective of the PDA Soccer Club is to provide a year-round soccer training program that will develop players to their greatest potential, focusing on top-quality instruction and exposure to the highest levels of competition. The club will form a boys team and a girls team in each of the age groups including Under-11 through Under-19. These teams will compete in premier leagues throughout the northeast and mid-Atlantic states, and will participate in highly competitive tournaments nationwide. It is our goal to offer these players optimal opportunities to gain the recognition that will enable them to achieve continued success as athletes on the country’s top collegiate teams, United States national teams, and/or professional soccer teams.
The PDA Soccer Club will:
- Compete at the highest level, both nationally and internationally.
- Provide a platform to give players the highest quality of training and competition.
- Encourage players to participate on state, regional, and national teams.
The PDA offers a scholarship fund to players in need of financial aid for participation on the Soccer Club teams. This fund has been generously donated by individuals and businesses.