Action Required Nov 8th
Welcome to the 2017 PDA Boys Showcase Showcase! We are pleased to introduce SCOUTINGZONE as our official scouting/recruiting partner for our college showcases. It is a showcase requirement that all teams & players participating in the showcase are registered in SZ. SCOUTINGZONE provides a mobile database of player profiles linked to our tournament schedule to provide an easy way for players and college coaches to connect on-site at our events. There are over 1900+ college coaches that use SZ, so please ensure all team managers follow the instructions below ASAP.
TEAM MANAGERS - follow the instructions below:
New to SCOUTINGZONE?
- Go to www.scoutingzone.com and click “Manager Register”
- Fill in required fields and obtain Team ID# (Write down your Team ID)
- You will receive an email confirmation with instructions to forward to your players (check your spam folder if you don’t see it right away)
- Players will then register themselves with your Team ID
- Login to your manager account to see which players have registered
- As players register they will automatically populate onto your core roster
5. Join the Showcase- Find 2017 PDA Boys Showcase- select age group and join
Team already registered in SCOUTINGZONE?
- Go to www.scoutingzone.com and login
- Ensure your core roster is accurate
- “Remove” players no longer on your team (they will not be removed from system, just from your roster)
- Pass your SZ Team Code to any players missing from your roster
- Or players with existing SZ profiles need to “EDIT” their SZ team code and change it to your SZ team code. This will automatically remove them from their old team and add them to your team/roster
- Ensure your GotSoccer ID is accurate (due to changes with birth years)
- Join the Showcase- Find 2017 PDA Boys Showcase- select age group and join
PDF Team Brochure Handouts
- Login to your SZ manager account
- Choose Print Roster for any tournament you want to handout team brochures at
SCOUTINGZONE is ready to help if you have any questions!